When a Family court judge believes a child’s best interests are in question, the judge will order a Child Custody Evaluation or 730 Evaluation. A 730 evaluation is an in-depth study of one or both parents’ parenting practices plus their mental health. This can be requested by either parent when he or she is concerned… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘730 evaluation’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?