You may think that the things you say and do stay private, especially during your marriage. However, what happens if you are in the midst of divorce and the other party claims that they have harmful evidence against you? Social media can have a huge effect on your divorce, which is why it is important… Continue reading →
Archive for the ‘Social Media sites’ Category
Amy Montes on Saturday, February 18th, 2017
Amy Montes on Friday, April 12th, 2013
A woman is divorcing her husband because he neglected to change his relationship status to married on Facebook, the Deccan Chronicle. Her husband reportedly told the court that updating his status had simply slipped his mind, as the pair wed only two months ago. His wife pressed on with the divorce because she “couldn’t trust… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?