What happens if you married somebody in the military? Generally, as determined by law, you also adopt their pension and other benefits, which become part of the marriage. Nobody who gets married believes that their relationship will ever end in divorce; however, when it does, you and your spouse may wonder about what happens to… Continue reading →
Archive for the ‘MIlitary’ Category
Amy Montes on Friday, February 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?